Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thanks on Thursday


It's time for another Thankful list.

1. I said it last week, but I'll say it again. I am thankful for God's Word. It bears repeating. In the midst of an ever changing world, His Word is unchanging and stands forever! This week we purchased an MP3 Bible, hoping to soak our souls with the Word as we go about our days.

2. I am thankful for FREE things available on the Internet. I find so many things for school just by searching on search engines. There is a free Turkey Cookbook available at Natural Mom's Recipes that I downloaded and will read and Freebie of the Day is a great source for interesting and unique home school resources. And for knitting fans, how can you beat Knitty?

3. I am thankful for Home School Legal Defense Association who tirelessly fought for my right to choose the mode of my children's education and continue to be available to my family and others around the world.

4. I am thankful for my Nikon DSLR camera that allows me to record what I see and feel as I explore God's world.

5. I am thankful for The Christian Artisans List where we go through growing pains from time to time like any family, but where I am able to fellowship with women who share my love of Jesus and the fiber arts!

6. I am thankful for Blogger who lets me have fun on the computer for free.

7. I am thankful for the beauty of fall's colors that soothe and comfort me as we ease into winter.

No comments: